Jeffrey D. Smith Partner
Jeff focuses his practice in the areas of family law and personal injury cases.
Jeff’s professional experience centers around his extensive work in the family law and personal injury arenas. Jeff has successfully litigated hundreds of cases including numerous large-settlement civil matters. Jeff brings a unique take to the practice of law due to the diversity of his experience, including his current commitments as a Pro Tempore Municipal Court Judge. Jeff continues to engage in continuing legal education and research to ensure he is always on the cutting edge of the law in these areas.
- Willamette University College of Law, J.D., 2010
- Brigham Young University, B.S., Political Science, 2007
- Member, Marion County Bar Association
- Member, Oregon State Bar Family Law Section
- Member, Oregon Trial Lawyers Association
- Admitted to the Oregon State Bar
In his spare time, Jeff enjoys traveling and spending time with his family.