Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Divorce, Child Custody, Paternity and Estate Planning
Committed advocates provide sound counsel to clients in Salem and surrounding areas
Castillo & Smith, PC is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Divorce, Child Custody and Paternity cases. We also help our clients create Estate Plans including Powers of Attorney, Wills, Trusts and more. Based in Salem, we are familiar with the courts throughout the Willamette Valley and beyond. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. No matter what your case involves, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Knowledgeable attorneys handle multiple areas of the law
Castillo & Smith, PC has a thorough understanding of Oregon law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. There are many decisions you have to make, such as child custody and spousal support. During your divorce, you need an experienced attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. Our lawyers are dedicated to helping you through the divorce process.
- Child Custody: When you are going through a divorce, the well-being of your children is always a top priority. Our attorneys have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. We are dedicated to protecting your right to raise your child in a healthy environment.
- Paternity: Fathers’ rights is a sensitive topic in family law. Whether you are a mother looking to identify the father of your child or a father who is trying to gain child custody rights, our attorneys have the knowledge and understanding to guide you through your
- Estate Planning: We provide estate planning services for clients throughout Oregon.
- Probate and Estate Administration: Our experienced attorneys guide estate executors and administrators through the process with assistance in collecting, valuing, protecting and distributing assets of the estate.
- Trust Administration: Once a trust is established, it must be overseen by a qualified administrator. The role of the administrator is to manage the investment of funds and the distribution of assets according to the trust documents. Our experienced attorneys provide ethical and meticulous trust administration services as well as reliable advice to administrators.
- Guardianships and Conservatorships: When drafting an estate plan, it is important to include considerations for the care of your children and elderly parents or other dependent adults. Our knowledgeable attorneys help clients establish stable guardianships and conservatorships.
- Auto Accidents: Every day, individuals suffer serious personal injuries in auto accidents caused by a careless or reckless driver. When an accident is caused by another driver’s negligence, the auto accident lawyers at Castillo & Smith, PC can help you through the process and make sure that you obtain all of the benefits and money you are entitled to receive.
- Personal Injury: Personal injury is a serious matter that can affect your health, your job, your family and your future. If you have suffered an injury because of somebody else’s negligence, you need an experienced personal injury attorney by your side. We give you a clear picture of the financial recovery that may be available to you.
- Wrongful Death: The unexpected loss of a loved one is devastating, especially when their death was caused by another’s reckless behavior. We believe that the negligent parties need to be held responsible for their careless actions. Our experienced wrongful death attorneys are dedicated to ensuring that you receive the maximum compensation for your loss.
When you retain the services of Castillo & Smith, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact us today
We see your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Salem and Sublimity. Call our firm at (503) 371-4444 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.